- Step on the brake pedal to turn car on.
- There is no ignition, start button, or manual parking brake.
- The right column stalk controls the direction.
- Push up for reverse, push down for drive (while stepping on brake pedal).
- On the right column stalk, press on the tip to engage parking brake. There is no off button.
- (Put the car in PARK first) Walk away with the key and the car will turn off & may lock.
- You can force the car to lock by clicking the top/middle of the key fob once.
- Return to the car with the key and the car will unlock.
- If the door handle does not extend, simply touch it.
- You can force the car to unlock by double clicking the top/middle of the key fob.